CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!



I remember last New Years Eve as if it was last week. Daniel and I quietly brought in the new year in our front room, while the children slept. I had horrible morning sickness :) How did a year go so fast? New baby. New business. New hopes and dreams. What a year. How blessed we have been.
We said to each other that night that we had a fee
ling that 2007 was going to be our year, a good one. Boy- was it ever! I feel the same about 2008. I can't wait to experience the adventure and joys.

Personally, I have many personal dreams that are bubbling on a side burner. Getting ready to boil over, and for now I will keep those quiet. When things happen I will share, but for now, they are my treasured little secrets.

Christmas was wonderful. Without family close by- it seemed quiet and fast, but it was nice all the same. We did lots of fun crafts and baking, all the good things in life. We made memories and built our family bonds.
Love to you and yours- The Leylands





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Em, everything you did looks just beautiful. The garland is pretty, love the colors.
I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

emily said...

I just had to "stop" by . . . I saw your comment on Anna Marie's blog . . . and your name caught my attention. I am an Emily Anne too!

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

super cute garland!!!