CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Studio



Ok- well studio is just my fancy name for my craft space. I finally have an area of the house where I can craft, sew, paint and not have to put any of it away when I am done. Yay!!!!! It is still a work in progress. I have to make my bulletin board to fill with all my ideas and inspirations. I need to give the room some color. The hutch- oh the hutch :) I found that baby second hand. It used to be a display in an old department store in Pittsburgh. I just love it. I originally thought of painting it, but it looks great the way it is. One day maybe. I am just so happy to have my "area". I sit for hours with the kids doing things, and when they have gone to bed, I can sit for hours more. Ahhhh-love my room.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ben said...

That's a freakin' sweet studio! Word. I gotta update my blog so I can be as cool as my big sis. ;-)

Ginger said...

It looks wonderful Em. Good job on the set up, have fun in there.

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Thanks guys.
Ben,
I'm just trying to be as cool as my little bro :)Update fool!

dougboyle said...

I am constantly impressed with your maturity as a mother and wife. Your beautiful words and feelings reflect so impressively about who you are, and the job you are doing with your terrific family. You go, girl!!

Dad