is still Chloe Leyland. Her title was being sought 6 years later by Annabelle Leyland. Unfortunately, she came up short. Chloe had her beaten by a long shot. As you can see, even at just under 3 months, Chloe looked as though her face would explode. I mean literally explode :) Annabelle never had a chance. She got close, but not close enough to knock Chloe out of the race to become Mr &Mrs. Leyland's fattest baby. They have both trained hard, eaten many meals at the Breastaurant, but Chloe remains the Heavy weight champ.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
+button.jpg)
1 comments:
LOL...That is soooo funny!!! Justin and I had a good laugh. What do you feed them at the Breaturant. Obviously Bre and Hannah did not get it.
Justin and I tried to count Annanble's rolls but I think we lost track after 20. J/K
Post a Comment