CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Yummy Yummy

So to get in the Christmas spirit we made a ginger bread house for Family Home Evening. The kids had so much fun, and so did us big kids. There was a lot of sneaking of candy when the kids thought no one was looking.
The house is slowly shrinking. HAHAHAHA, I think the kids think that we don't know they are slowly destroying our masterpiece, but hey, what fun would it be if you couldn't nosh on that scrumptious piece of art. It was fun, and that is what mattered.


3 comments:

mary.liz said...

Very cute and how professional looking. You should have seen ours...looked like Hurricane Katrina blew thru Graham Cracker Land!

I keep trying to call you and your phone is acting weird again!!

Hug the 3 munchkins for us!

Ginger said...

Nice job, I'm going to up load our Ginger Bread pictures soon. What a disaster our's was.

Ben said...

Very cool!