CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A miracle...



Most of this summer so far has been full of "!!MOM!!, he hit me" or "!!MOM!! she took this from me", or general bickering and sparring over petty things.

I think it has become habit to bicker for my kids this summer. It feels like a bell goes "ding ding" every morning and an announcer yells, "let's get ready to RUUUUMMMMMBBBBLLLLE".

OK- so it isn't always fighting around here but it feels like I am the referee a lot.

How much longer until schools starts up again?
......
...
.

Then...a brief beautiful moment happened.
The kids were harmoniously doing SOMETHING!!
We had an art day out back and it was so much fun to watch them express themselves artistically, and no one fought!







!!Another moment of harmony!!
They created a restaurant, made menus and cooked for a few hours.





And finally..Momma got a much needed break with the girls.





Love y'all!!

x The crazy Leylands x

4 comments:

Candace said...

Love it!!! That annabelle is just adorable!!

rummage family said...

WHEW!!!! I know that moment of peace was amazing! I love that you do art with them!!!

Darci said...

Chloe is a little artist already! And Annabelle is too funny. I'm glad you got away for some girl time. It's therapeutic!

LR Photography said...

Great photos, great blog!