Look at this amazing video he just put together. It made me ball my eyes out and I just wanted to share it over here on my blog. He is so talented and I am so grateful he's my bro.
LOVE YOU BENJI!!!
(Make sure your speakers are on)
Also check out this video he just made too. His talent is God given, and amazing!
Stay Close from Ben Boyle on Vimeo.
Laie Falls Hike from Ben Boyle on Vimeo.
+button.jpg)
5 comments:
he certainly is a very talented film maker. that totally showed off what gorgeous families you and mary have. fab. good choice of song too!!!
That is sooooo sweet!! I love that you had video taped all of those moments! It brought tears to my eyes too!
Yes, Ben is awfully talented! He really knows how to capture special moments.
Are you kidding me?! This is so awesome. Made me cry... well, everything does, but this is seriously special.
I just viewed your blog. What a great story to read and see how your kids are growing up. I loved the videos that Ben did. What talent. I think we all need to get together somehow. Family is so important. Blogs help us stay connected, that's for sure. Love ya, Aunt Joanne
Post a Comment