I love all my adorable beautiful nieces to bits, but boy oh boy, was it time for another boy. Connor is ecstatic and so am I. We all are.
Oliver McCluckie made his debut in Oxford, England on Sat. morning, 3 weeks early. He may have the luckiest mama in the world. From what I have heard it was FAST and pretty pain free. Who has a fast and relatively pain free first child???? Well Miss Helen bo belen did. I am jealous!!
Mama and baby are doing well and already home. He couldn't wait to let his mama have her baby shower that day. They had to party on with out her...lol.
Waiting on pics but had to announce to my friends and loved ones that I am an Auntie again and this is my first nephew. What I would pay to give him a big cuddle right now. :(
Welcome to motherhood Helen. It is a special club to belong to. Life changing :)
Love you Helen, Dave and baby Oliver...muahh xxx
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
+button.jpg)
2 comments:
Congratulations! Cute post.
Post a Comment