So this is my darling little Chloe this past Saturday morning. The long awaited day had come. Little miss Chloe has been growing her hair out to donate to Locks of Love. For those not familiar with who they are, click here http://locksoflove.com
We have talked at length talk about the little girl who would receive her hair, once made into a wig. She has very sympathetic heart and felt so sorry for the children who suffer with hair loss, from cancer or other diseases. She was beaming when I told her the day had come to go get all her hair lopped off. It was almost like Christmas for her, so full of pride and excitement as we washed and dried it as instructed. I had a heart pang as I blow dried and brushed her hair. I can't fully explain it but I hoped that whoever the recipient of the hair was, would feel the love Chloe has for them. That the mother who gets to brush her little girl's hair again like I was doing, would feel such joy knowing her daughter was not self conscious or embarrassed anymore. I know- it's just hair, but it was my daughters hair and she gave it all so freely and so lovingly. Chloe is a tender sweet angel and I am blessed to be her mother.
Hair be gone :)Or hair today, gone tomorrow...lol, I crack myself up :)
10 inches of pure love
The made over sweet pea...isn't she cute?
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
+button.jpg)

4 comments:
What a sweet girl at such a young age to give up her beautiful hair.
What a sweet post! I love it!!!
P.S. I love her new haircut. Tell her it looks sassy.
Ah, Chloe looks so cute! I think it's so great that you're teaching her charity at her age. It will benefit her greatly later in life Em!
Nice job!
She looks so cute with her short hair, and what love her little heart has! My niece did this about a year ago, she was about 4. What ablessing it is
Post a Comment