CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Rainy days and a Rebel


We survived the storms last night that had me and the kids screaming and shaking as the weather man said a tornado would most likely touch down near our neighborhood. It didn't. Thanks weather man!!!!!! The lightning was spectacular, the nerves, not so much.

I am LOVING my Rebel Xti. I had to customize the strap with a fabric scrap...of course. It looks so much more like Emily's camera now :)

The kids played in the rain all day because it was warm rain, and humid outside. I snapped some cute moments and Chloe's friends enjoyed modeling for me.
Connor had 5 outfit changes today from all the rough and boyish play. I think I will be washing mud out of clothes for weeks. Blechhhhh. I love my boy though. My handsome boy. Such a BOY he is. I wanted to go run in the rain and have mud fights too. I should have. 20 years ago I would have. 10 years ago I would have. Fun day, a relaxing day. No where to go, just a day to cuddle a warm, sticky, sweet cooing baby, listen to the sweet laughter of my kids, bake cookies and feel thankful that the storms passed by us.


















































Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Great pictures Em. Isn't it nice to have a good camera?

Alyson | New England Living said...

I have that exact same camera!! I knew I liked you. :-) What I must know is where did you get that cute fabric strap! I'm loving it and want one!