Here is baby Olivia. She is just gorgeous! She looks like her Mum to me, but we'll see. It will be fun to watch her grow and change. Apparently is was a hard birth... poor Cath. Reminded me a lot of Connor's birth, the time, the sequence of everything.All except for the forceps...yikers!!!!!
Eeeeeeeeee- glad I wasn't you Cath :) but well done! It is crazy to see you as a Mum now, but I am sure you guys will be such great parents!
So- here is my beautiful new niece. I wish I could be close to shower her with loves and cuddles, but I'm sure the rest of the family will spoil her with love in my place. Makes me sad not to be there, it brought a tear to my eyes to see her. Beautiful!
Can't wait to meet her!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
+button.jpg)

7 comments:
she is beautiful...congratulations auntie...colleen xo
aww YAY for new babies!!!! I hope you get to meet her soon!
She's so beautiful! What a blessing!
Thanks ladies :)
AWW! She's adorable!
What a cutie!!! Congrats Auntie!!!!
yey for the new auntie!
Post a Comment