CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy 6 Months Annababy!!!




OK- seriously, where is the time going? 6 months, half a year, 182 days, over a thousand diapers, tons of snuggles, lots of smiles, lots of tears, many thankful moments, many stressful moments, but gosh, did that fly by. She is a beautiful, happy little girl, Happy half birthday Annabelle.

Oh yeah and check her out break dancing with her big bro :) She is so talented!









People, if you look at this blog, leave a comment!!!! I love to hear the feedback from friends and family. That means you. Yes,you!





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ginger said...

What a cute Annabella. I can't believe she is already 6 months old, time fly's.

Alright, I found a song for Annabella, check out "Annabella's Song" from Everclear. It fits her perfectly and I know you will love it. I bet it will even make you cry. Let me know what you think when you listen.

Ginger said...

P.S. Don't listen to the one from the Playlist, you will probably think, what the heck was Ginger thinking. It's not the right version.

Ben said...

Annabelle cracks me up. Her face is always like, "huh?".

Cute pictures!

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Oh my gosh Ging, I love that song!!!!! It is so sweet! Thanks