CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Sicky, sicky & pretty, pretty


Well the Flu got us, and got us BAD. I am finally feeling a little normal again this morning. Sheesh- I hate viruses, and ear infections, and strep throat! That is the lovely list of things my family has been battling the last 2 weeks.

Enough of that- here is the shirt I made for Chloe. She was so sad watching things go out the door for other little children and finally asked me "when I was going to make something for my own daughter". Poor thing. So here is beautiful Chloe's shirt. A blanket for Annabelle, all fuzzy and gorgeous with all it's crazy color. Last but not least the apron I made for my mother in law. It was Mother's Day in England yesterday, so I am hoping she got it already and I am not spoiling the surprise :) I LOVE that apron, it was hard to wrap it up and post it off into the wild blue yonder.
Hope all y'all are staying healthy, wealthy and warm. xoxo Emily




Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Ginger said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, can't wait to see what I get in the mail. J/K!!! NOT!!! O'my goodness it sounds like I'm in high school again.
Your so talented, love it.