CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Here are a few shots of Annabanana. Everyone has asked me to put some new ones up, so here ya go. She is a happy, chunky monkey. Her hair is getting so long and is becoming such a beautiful red color. I will post more pics of her in the next few days. I also have some of the family, I will post in a little bit. So watch this space :)


Here are some of my creations of late. A girlie cupcake which I adore. I don't know if I can post it to it's owner when it sells..hehehehe. Also one I am about to sell for a little boy on his first B-day. Loving the cupcakes.




3 comments:

Ben said...

Annabelle is getting so cute!

mary.liz said...

This is my comment. Annabelle looks just like you. WHOA NELLY!

Those are so cute...you are one creative mother! :)

Ginger said...

Hey girl, sorry it's been a while. Lets say short sleeve on the pj's. I can't wait to see them, you do such good work.