These little onesies have been keeping me busy these days. Oh and the 3 kids and husband I have to look after. CRAZY DAYS!!! They are fun to make and make me happy.
Emily, they are beautiful, good job!!! I know you will do well with this.
how many have you made for your sister's baby? You know, your favorite newest neice?!?
Very cute. I love the pink heart ones. Can you do a zebra or a giraffe or a green gecko on a surfboard on the blue ocean waves of misty Molokai?
These are darling!xo,Anna
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Emily, they are beautiful, good job!!! I know you will do well with this.
how many have you made for your sister's baby? You know, your favorite newest neice?!?
Very cute. I love the pink heart ones. Can you do a zebra or a giraffe or a green gecko on a surfboard on the blue ocean waves of misty Molokai?
These are darling!
xo,Anna
Post a Comment