CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 21, 2007

First day of school.


Chloe began kindergarten this year. Dan and I went with her to her open house, took 2 week old Annabelle along and watched in awe as she confidently walked around getting to know her teachers and class room. We were assured everything would be just fine and we were very impressed with the great lengths the school goes to, to make sure the kids are safe.

The first day (where she would stay all day) came & Granddad, Grandma and Daddy took her and Connor. I waved goodbye at the door and as I watched her get in the Durango, I cried my eyes out. I went upstairs to go nurse Annabelle and cried for almost a half an hour. When Connor started I was sad too, but he was always so ready for things like that. Chloe was ready, scholastically. She can read so well and is so intelligent, I guess Mommy wasn't ready to say goodbye to her buddy and little girl. Life goes too fast, and I think that realization hit hard Aug. 20th 2007. Luckily I knew her big brother would be there to look out for her, especially getting off the school bus.


0 comments: