
Ten years of marriage. I can't believe it. I love Daniel more today than the day we got married. I know it is an old saying, but it is true. We have been through so much together. We have our beautiful family and many memories and triumphs to recall. How lucky are we? Not everyone finds their soul mate, best friend and personal comedian. I did! And I love him, and I want everyone to know that! Here are my beautiful flowers I received from him, and some from my parents.

A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago
+button.jpg)
1 comments:
10 years man you old fart. It's hard to believe ten years ago I was in England just getting over jet-lag and my best friends wedding. Man what a day that was. Memories, memories. Now just think Justin and I are right behind you only nine months until our big ten. I'm expecting a big diamond.
Love the flowers.
Post a Comment