CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 21, 2007

Crazy days!


August was a whirlwind. We had both sets of families here to celebrate Annabelle's birth and Connor's baptism. We had Chloe's first day of school & Connor's first day of second grade. It was such a blast being together and sharing fun times. It came and went too fast and now I am yearning to be together again. Ken, Denise, Ben and Rachel came for 2 weeks all the way from England. It was hot and humid here, but we still made the most of our time. Though some days you didn't want to open the door to the oven, I mean outside.
Dad was here for a few days and then kept up his busy schedule of work, flying around the world. Mary and Mom came down with the 3 girls for Connor's baptism. Too bad we didn't have more time with them, but I am so glad they came.

We did many fun things, but just being together, laughing and loving one another was by far the best. ( Play the song below...it says it all)

better together- jack johnson

[via FoxyTunes / Jack Johnson]

1 comments:

Ginger said...

You did such a good job on your blog. I can't believe how big everyone is. I have to say Dan's mom looks just like Justin's Aunt MaryAne.
Love looking at the photo's,
Ging