Here is the birth announcement everyone should have gotten but I didn't get around to it. Enjoy anyway :)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago
Here is the birth announcement everyone should have gotten but I didn't get around to it. Enjoy anyway :)
Posted by Emily Anne Leyland at 6:24 PM
3 comments:
Em, your so creative, it makes me jealous.
I did the same with Hannah and Jack I made there announcments but never got around to mailing them off.
Thanks Ginger. It was fun making it. Ben and I did the whole thing. I designed it and Ben made it on the computer with me. It was fun to do it. That kid is too talented for his own good :) Love ya, I just emailed you.
Hey, it sent it back. Have you changed email addresses? Weird, send me the new one.
Post a Comment