CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Parade

Here are the promised pictures. I have more from todays events that I will post later. I can't upload them for some reason.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. The only thing that could have made today more special is if we could have been with family.

Love and miss you all!!





















Here are some pictures of Easton (Annie's betrothed) that I took that same day.








7 comments:

Darci said...

Your kids are beautiful. They seem to cooperate so well for you during photo shoots. I hope you had a great Easter.

Ben said...

Incredible photos Em! As usual! The kids are growing up so fast, I can't believe it! Hope your Easter was awesome!

mary.liz said...

So cool...what fun pictures to remember Easter with! So is Daniel in the background jumping and whistling and keepin their attention?! :)

Mac said...

Great pictures. Great family! HAPPY EASTER!!

The Haley Family said...

great photographs Emily! You are very talented in so many things!!! I am in love with your bunnys!!! I'll have to check out your etsy shop for Ella!

Gorgeous!!! I didn't get a decent picture of my 4 kids on Easter...at least 2 were not cooperating! ugh!

Jo said...

you do have a gorgeous family, and these are great shots.

* said...

amazing pictures. Love them all!