Oh yes he did!!
This is how Connor came home from the woods the other day.
This is how Connor came home from the woods the other day.
All you can do is laugh.
This is Annabelles best little friend Easton. We have high hopes of marriage with these two ;)
While the adults watched conference here at our house, this is what the kiddos did.
They are total models in this shot. I LOVE it.
We'll show this at their wedding :)
Grandma Boyle loves to send army gear for the kids and Connor sure loves it.
Sometimes a little too much..hehe
That is a camera tripod turned into a machine gun!
Grandma Leyland sent a lovely Easter parcel for the kids and they LOVED it all. Thanks to both Grannies for showing our kids such love and care.
Chloe loved her Easter craft stuff and Connor was ecstatic over his mini and egg.
Annie loved her outfit (and so did I) but she just wanted to get that thing on as fast as possible.
Here is a preview of the photo shoot I took with the kids for Easter. Check back on Sunday and you shall have the whole lot to ooh and ahhh over.
+button.jpg)
8 comments:
Holy crap! I love these photos! Connor is hilarious! He reminds me of me! Haha! Remember last summer when I came back from the woods covered in mud? Those were good times!
Oh, and I like the new blog layout!
And that picture of Connor as a soldier is pretty much the coolest pic ever!
And here's a 4th comment, just because I can.
Unbelievable. I don't know what else to say. So I'll just put it in capitals. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Has he come clean? Will you have an orange child for the rest of you life???? Oliver took Joseph for a bike ride in Germany and they got stuck in mud, they lost socks and shoes - but nothing like this. Again I say - UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! ;o) Makes for a great blog though - so I'm sure all is forgiven.
wow...that is crazy mud!!! My boys would do the same if they lived near a forest with mud!!!
Can't wait to see the photos...I need to take some tomorrow. The kids better cooperate!!
So cute! Did you make him shower off with Charlie's soap? You just need the green wig to make him look like an oompa-loompa.
Can't wait to see you guys next week. Come take pics of my kiddos!
Love ya!
Connor doesn't need any help getting filthy apparently. Wow!
Post a Comment