Last month we were able to travel to West Virginia to be with Mary, Terence and their girls to celebrate Mercy's baptism.
Annabelle who HATES her car seat did surprisingly well.
The car obsessed Mr. Connor loved telling us the makes and models of almost every car. We had an hour in some pretty bad traffic but it was nice to chit chat and be play road games with the kids.
It was lovely to renew relationships with one another and be family. It is a rare occasion when we can all be together.
Daniel was able to catch up with his old missionary companion from the London South Mission. Mary is married to Terence Rhodes and his brother pictured here with my hubs, is Tad Rhodes. Or Elder Rhodes as we all knew him.
Both of our boys LOVED the fact that their Dads served together and they got on like a house on fire. They exchanged emails and hugs before we left. :) Cute boys!

Presents were ripped open and enjoyed. Laughs and jokes filled the room and the main reason for being together was beautiful...Mercy's baptism.
Look at the little cutie pie in her Mom's baptism dress.
Two very special people were missing though. Ben and Abigail couldn't make it, and we sure felt the void. Still, being together as a partial family was wonderful and made me so grateful for our Heavenly Father's plan.
October is right around the corner when lil' miss Chloe will be baptized. I hope the day is just as special and we can see everyone together again.
Presents were ripped open and enjoyed. Laughs and jokes filled the room and the main reason for being together was beautiful...Mercy's baptism.
Look at the little cutie pie in her Mom's baptism dress.
Two very special people were missing though. Ben and Abigail couldn't make it, and we sure felt the void. Still, being together as a partial family was wonderful and made me so grateful for our Heavenly Father's plan.
October is right around the corner when lil' miss Chloe will be baptized. I hope the day is just as special and we can see everyone together again.
+button.jpg)
10 comments:
What a great post! I loved seeing the family together. It makes me laugh that the kids were exchanging email addresses! Who does Connor email? Haha!
Great shot of Connor in the mirror! Very artistic!
I'm really sad I wasn't able to be there with the family. But I'm glad you guys still had a fun time.
Yay!!!!!!!!! Someone cares about this blog. I was thinking of giving it up because it seems nobody gives a rip :)
You were sure missed!
Love ya.
Always nice getting together with family and friends. Annabelle makes me laugh in her birthday suit. I don't know that she will be so happy with this blog when she is 16 though!
Hahaha- I know. I am sure she will be very upset at all the nakedness :)
Joanne- did you get me email today? If not check your email. :)
What a great time! I love family togetherness! It does not happen often enough that is for sure! When are our families going to meet up again? Its been YEARS!!! I would love Mary's info!!
Very cute post! Can you do mine!? I'm so behind!! :)
Um, thanks for picking the ugliest picture of me looking like I'm 9 months prego while you are hidden nicely behind kids! I got your number!
I need some copies of pictures for that day too. I hardly took any.
looks like you had fun. getting together with family is the best thing in the world.
love your blog, don't give it up!!
It so fun to see your family. I haven't talked to your dad in ages. I love your blog. I don't do much on what was supposed to be the Perry family blog, but everyone jumped ship and did their own. Dave & I don't do much worthy of posting, so it's pretty boring. Aunt Joanne
I love the picture of Annabelle. Family visits are wonderful, but too far apart as we all grow up.
I love seeing that picture of your family! I don't remember the last time I saw a picture of your mom or sister. Glad that you guys could have fun as a family!
Post a Comment