This is what Annabelle's life is all about these days. Eating, playing and sleeping like the beautiful baby she is.

Connor and Daniel recently made the pinewood derby car for cub scouts. Poor Connor was saddened when the car was hugging the rails. They tried to make it low and sleek and unfortunately it was too low. Poor dude. He took it well thought even though in every race he came last. ;( Last year he did great though.
This is the newest member of the family. The boys thought it would be fun to have a small 4-wheeler to start out with. It is a blast for all of us.
Annabelle is more obsessed than any of us. It is nuts how bad she wants to be on it all the time. She walks by the garage where we keep it and though she hardly speaks she can figure out a vroom vroom noise :)
I forgot we had Chloes little 4 wheeler and that suffices for now. She is my little tom boy.
Here is another example of Daniels supreme babysitting skills. I am always amazed at how he entertains the kids while I am out.
We had a beautiful snow storm last week. For more pictures click here
I have a lot more pics that I will post in a few days. For now, here are some more Annie shots as per the grandparents request ;)
xx
+button.jpg)
6 comments:
Holy crap, I LOVE these photos! No matter how crappy my Monday is, nothing brings a smile to my face like Annabelle on a full sized 4-wheeler. Haha!
Awesome!
Annabelle is beautiful. I love the pictures with the 4-wheeler. What a fun addition to the family.
Connor's derby car was the best looking I'm sure. At least he had a great run last year to balance it with.
Oh, and you must share what/who created the beautified face on Annabelle!
Those are some great pics... Love the angles... You must have a good camera. Your kids are sooo cute! i had fun hanging with you too! Let's do a girls night soon!
I don't want Connor to feel bad, but Ben won 13 straight races with his racer when he was about Connor's age. Ask Ben how he did it, and beat a guy from Lawrence Livermore Labs, who was obsessed with having the fastest car for his kid. He couldn't believe that Ben kept winning. He tried to figure a way to get our car disqualified so he could win. Otherwise, the four wheeler ok. Annabelle is ok. Back to the car now. It was red, and Ben slept with the trophy until about three weeks ago. Maybe it has some relevance with why he isn't getting married? Okay, Ben, time to tee off on your dad now. I really loved all the pix. Love, Dad
OH my gosh!!! I LOVE those pictures of Annibelle sleeping! They are so precious!
Post a Comment