CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

I can't breath...

I am dying here!!!!!

I just found the funniest site that has pictures like this

and this

and this


and this


and this



and this



and this

and this



Go here for more. I love it!!!
You can thank me later :)

And just in case you think I am being mean and mocking these people. I'm not, they submit their own crazy photos for a laugh.

6 comments:

Candace said...

Oh my goodness that is hillarious!!! thank you for the comic relief while I am here at work!!!

dougboyle said...

So why don't I see pix of you and Mary with your poodle hairdos? I seem to remember that you both could qualify for some pretty good photos opps. Maybe you can find one of me with the golf balls in my mouth, in my multicolored sport coat? That was good fun.

Dad

Ben said...

Bwah ha ha haaaaa haahaahaaa!

Ben said...

Aahahaahhaaahahaha!

Ben said...

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaa!

Make it stop!

Bwaah hahaha ahaaaa!

Darci said...

Those are some hilarious, terrible and down right scary photos. I think you should share some of your own although they wouldn't be anything like those. At least enough time has passed for me to laugh at my scary old photos.