Here we are again trying to catch up on things. I have my art blog now and I must say I have a preference on which one I like to post on more. This blog does feel a little neglected. Sorry :)
So here are a few recent pics of our goings on. I know I know. I will be better at updating.
Chloe and Annie had to get all the food junk off (after a normal dinner for Annie) that consists of throwing her food all over the place. No, I don't condone it, but the only way she will eat is if she can feed herself and then BAM, out of the blue she'll throw a handful of something hard to clean up all over the walls.
So here are a few recent pics of our goings on. I know I know. I will be better at updating.
Chloe and Annie had to get all the food junk off (after a normal dinner for Annie) that consists of throwing her food all over the place. No, I don't condone it, but the only way she will eat is if she can feed herself and then BAM, out of the blue she'll throw a handful of something hard to clean up all over the walls.
One last time in the kitchen sink before she is too big to be cleaned up there :(
Danny boy had a birthday and I took him to a swanky restaurant in Charlotte. It was fancy(expensive) but oh so good.
Here was the best Caesar salad known to man.

This was a new one for us...
Maybe it is a southern thing but with the bread they brought out radishes, pickles and green tomatoes before we ordered??? Kinda strange. Or we are just not chic enough to know that this is something rich people often partake of...LOL.
This was the best dinner either one of us had EVER had. It was amazing. Those are fried onions piled up on the plate. YUMMY!!!
Man- is he handsome or WHAT!!!
We about died when we saw the size of the cake. That was enough for both of us and most of it came home too. CRAZY!
Even on his birthday, Dan was good enough to wait while I shopped..hehe.
This was the best I could do to get of a picture of both of us that day.
+button.jpg)


6 comments:
HAHAHAHA! That picture of Annabelle wrapped up in tape!
And that cake for Dan's birthday looks AWESOME!
I miss you guys so much!
Radishes and green tomatoes? Are they kidding? Give me something deep-fried or smothered in chocolate...or how about chocolate, deep-fried then smothered in more chocolate!
Looks like a fun date night!
Annabelle is getting so big. Connor is hilarious and Chlo-jo is a total doll. But you know that, right?
How fun! Love the tape picture, maybe I should leave some with Matt next time I leave!! :)
What a fun evening out and great food! Nothing like that withink 200 miles of here! Maybe that is a good thing!
So when are all the cousins going to see each other again?
Oh how cute. Good on you for updating your family blog. I can't believe I havent' written since Thanksgiving. SHAME!
That food looks delicious. And those kids look delicious.
So does Mary have a blog now? I'm going to check.
Your family is beautiful. I loved seeing your mom and dad in the post. It really has been too long.
I have had such fun looking at your blogs. I am learning who my niece really is. A few visits every once in a blue moon, doesn't really bond our family together very well. You look so happy with your very cute family. Thanks for sharing your talents with the world. And, I'm telling your mom what you said about being on crack!!! We did the best we could, okay! I guess I'm glad we didn't take more pictures. Love ya, Aunt Joanne
Post a Comment