Enough of you have asked for a picture of my new haircut that I hate so much, so here you go.
This picture shows the long mess I wanted to get rid of. It was even longer than in this picture.
I like my hair short. Don't get me wrong.
This picture shows a haircut I LOVED!
This is what happened. A mushroomy, nasty, mom cut. I am a mom.
I know, but I just didn't want to let go of trendy youthful hair. If I go get it cut more it will be even shorter and then I might lock myself in a room and hide out for the winter. I know I sound sooo shallow but hair is sooooo important to us women. 
And I want to say thank you to my photographer Chloe. It was quite fun being told how to pose by my 7 year old sweetie. Like in this picture she told me to "hold my hair like I was sad that it was all gone". Hahahaha- I am!!!!!!!!!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
+button.jpg)

6 comments:
Hey, I commented earlier that I couldn't see the photos, but it's not here.
I LOVE THE haircut! So sassy! Not mommy at all.
I LOVE the photographer too!
Thanks Deb!! I don't know why I hate it so much..lol. I think it is such a blunt cut.
I had to delete that post because it was jacked. I had to repost everything because the pics wouldn't load.
I love it!!!
I don't know why you hate it. It's WAY CUTE!! It's not ugly. It's way more cute and sheek (chicer/whatever) than your 8 lbs of hair before! I know... I have 8.5lbs of hair...our mother cursed us.
Anyway, it looks so great, Em. Now you should try dyeing it black! :)
Em, it looks so good. I thought you would never go short, but it looks good.
Em, it looks so good. I thought you would never go short, but it looks good.
Post a Comment