CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Getting a big head

I had to share. Alyson at New England Living...a blog I love and a girl I love posted this about a painting she won from me. I thought her post was so beautiful but also hearing all the kind words from other people in the comments, was so touching. I feel excited to be figuring myself out. Though I have always been creative I am loving the road I am on right now with my creative endeavors. I just had to share with my loved ones, something that meant a lot to me.
Click here to go see


Oh yeah...plus I won this award!

5 comments:

The Crash Test Dummy said...

And you deserve it because your are the kewlest, kreativest blogger I know.

Not to mention the most beautiful!

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Back atcha babe!!!Except add the bestest writer for you too :)

Alyson | New England Living said...

You do deserve it all. You do amazing work and I'm SO GLAD we ended up finding each other, soul sista!

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Me too girl!! Hey how was NYC? Soo jealous. I hope you had a fab time :)

Alyson | New England Living said...

NYC was so much fun! I wish you were on facebook so you could get my status updates and I could get yours. I posted a couple of status updates during my day there. Anyway, hopefully I'll get a chance to post about NYC this week, but who knows if that'll work on a holiday week.