

Well I am for one. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE being a Mom and the joys that motherhood brings, but dang, I am feeling a wee bit jealous. Jealous of my brother and father's amazing adventures this summer. I have been to Paris. I went with my big sis Mary and back packed for a summer around Europe. I received my first kiss along the Seine river in Paris. (Picture below) Not of my first kiss but of the river :) I guess it just brings back fond memories of being young, footloose and fancy free.
Below is the link for my brother's blog and he has done an amazing job chronicling his journeys this summer. The videos are funny, touching, and the photos are beautiful. I feel as though I had a little journey away to France this morning. Back to laundry and dishes and poopy diapers now..whohooo!!! :)
If you need a lift to get you out of your daily grind and need to escape for a little while, then click here:
http://lifeasben.blogspot.com/2008/08/normandy.html
Paris is the next blog post but the one of Normandy was exquisite and should not be missed.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago
+button.jpg)
3 comments:
Holy crap Em! That was nice of you! I love you so much!
I wish you could be here to share in some of these memories. I can't wait to see you guys again, and make some more family memories together!
You're my best sister named Emily!
Emily, I got a kick out of this post. I can soooo relate. In fact, for someone to comiserate with go check out
billandsheila.blogspot.com and view the very first post written by me. It's called Seriously, So Bored. I hear ya, girlfriend.
And I so agree about Ben's blogs over the summer. It has been captivating. He is so talented and I've loved traveling along.
Your blog is so lovely too. You are just as talented. You take wonderful pictures and set such a cozy tone.
So we finally, just last week, started a family blog too. The address is:
theframpfamdotcom.blogspot.com
Go get some Mountain Dew and rent Moulin Rogue! ;)
Deb
Yes I'm jealous as hell and board as well.
We have had some fun times as well back in the olden day's. It puts a smile on my face just thinking of all the fun-foolish things we used to do.
I have to say Ben has taken me to Egypt, back to England, Paris and just think I didn't even have to leave the comforts of my own home. How sad is that?
Post a Comment