CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer lovin...happened so fast

That is how this summer has been. I have been loving having the kids home and all the fun we have had. It has gone so fast though. School will start again in 6 weeks. Summer has just flown by. Sorry I have been absent from the Blogisphere.

Life got really busy all at once. There seemed to be a long awaited crescendo in my life in June. Remember those things at the playground that you would jump on and hold on to with all your might as it spun around and around? That is how my life has felt this summer. Just one big awesome blur. Some of my personal projects were completed, Annabanana began walking at 11 months just like Connor did, and is getting into EVERYTHING. We had visits from many of my family members which was a blast. June came and went in a flash and July looks like it might follow the same trend. I hope to reveal my "personal projects" soon. Patience my friends, patience.

There is no way to recap so much, so I have made a nice slide show to give you an idea of some of the goings on of this family. After all, this is Leyland Life.

I'm back and I promise not to go away for so long again :) I've missed you.

Click to play Summer
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow







Click to play Summer loving
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


2 comments:

Ben said...

Holy crap! A new post! Finally! ;-)

I secretly know that I was your favorite guest, so don't worry, you don't have to tell me. And yeah, I can't wait to see what these "personal projects" are!

Those pics are really cool!

Ginger said...

Welcome back.
It looks like you have been having a fun summer. I've enjoyed looking at the pictures, everyone looks so good, especially those babies.