Sorry this has not been updated lately. I have been through it this year with my health. I had a root canal that was not properly taken care of, so I was put on antibiotics, then told to come off them because they were making the baby sick. The infection reared it's ugly head again and so the stupid dentist put me on steroids and pain killers that seriously made me hallucinate. I had to pump and dump my milk so I didn't lose it, and after weeks of pain, another round of even stronger antibiotics my troubles are over. Well, not totally over. I have nerve damage from where the doctor put the anesthesia and so 1/2 my face is numb and tingly. It could take months to go away, if it ever does :) How fun is that! So- sorry for being a stranger lately to my friends and loved ones. I barely made it through the big Halloween party I had planned before I got sick. I'll post more on that later. I'll get to replying to emails and calls soon.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago
+button.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment