CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 26, 2007

So much to be thankful for!






We are so blessed. This year we had a lot to reflect on and thank Heavenly Father for. I am so grateful for many things, and without boring you all, one thing I am especially thankful for this year is Annabelle. We never thought we would get the chance to have another baby, so to have her here this year, cooing and babbling was very emotional. Life is good. I am thankful for all my loved ones and for so many things.

We had a quiet meal at home. Just the 5 of us. It was lovely to just relax and be with our family unit. 5 of us! I still can't believe I am a Mom sometimes, let alone in charge of 3 other lives, well make that 4 other lives:) It is fulfilling to see my kids getting big and growing up into such wonderful, talented and kind individuals. I did all the cooking and though it wasn't the most spectacular meal, it was good to share our thankful thoughts, smile, and laugh together.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Look at that little red ball, what a cuttie. I just want to pick her up and squeeze her.
Everything looked beautiful, your table setting, stuffing and turkey. What are you talking about; you don't need a personal chef.

Ginger said...

Look at that little red ball, what a cuttie. I just want to pick her up and squeeze her.
Everything looked beautiful, your table setting, stuffing and turkey. What are you talking about; you don't need a personal chef.

Ginger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.