Halloween was sure a crazy night here at the Leyland house. We threw a party and had nearly 80 people here. (Remind me never to do that again) :) It was just a lot of work and a lot of clean up afterwards. It was fun though. The kids were proud to show off their Mom's Halloween addiction I think. We had a bonfire out back, hot apple cider, great food, a spooky grave yard out front, great music, good friends, flying bats in the kitchen, spiders dropping from the ceiling. It was great. Annabelle slept through most of it, and the kids loved every second of it. Next year I think I am going to just decorate outside and freak people out. I missed that this year tending to all our guests. Fun night though.
BubbleShare: Share photos - Delicious Christmas Recipes.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago
+button.jpg)
2 comments:
Those pictures are freakin' awesome! Wish I could've been there. Can you believe it's been two years since we had that big Halloween in Draper? Crazy how fast it goes. I love how detailed everything was, especially the glasses full of dead rats and spiders. Great job Em!
Awesome job girl!!! I've been wanting to do something like that for Halloween too. Maybe someday I will!! But for now I will just continue on addmiering yours.
Post a Comment