CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

So many words...


but these will suffice for the day of Chloe's baptism...

Beautiful

Innocent

Spiritual

Family

Love

Gospel

Truth

Blessed














8 comments:

Candace said...

So cute! Congratulations Chloe! Heavenly Father is so proud!

Ben said...

That's so awesome! I wish I could've been there!

Lara said...

What a big day! I remember when she was a baby- I was so in love with her! Wait a second- is that the last time I've seen you guys? CRAZY!
Congrats sweet girl!

Mackay Family said...

What a special day. She looked so cute in her baptism dress.

J.B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darci said...

She has such a sweet face. Thanks for sharing pictures of her special day. I remember my baptism day very clearly and I'm sure she will forever too.

Simpson Family said...

Heard it was wonderful!

mary.liz said...

So precious! That was a very fun day! :)