CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HOW TO ENJOY YOUR SUMMER...

Do plenty of swimming. Forget the community pool, too crowded.



Be cautious around the water.

Use the buddy system.



Spend a lot of time with your family.
(If you are Dan or Annie...get a tan)



Do many tricks and belly flops.



Get naked in the pool...I mean, keep your swimsuit on ANNABELLE!!

Have fun with friends.


Get lots of rest.

Sit back and enjoy the view.

And do plenty of dancing with the one you love!

There you have the perfect recipe for summer.

10 comments:

Candace said...

Too cute!!!!!

Mindy Edwards said...

That looks fantastic! Where in the world are you swimming at with such a great backyard! How perfect is that! Looks like a great way to spend your days!

Ginger said...

How fun is that? Enjoy your summer.

Mac said...

What the heck would we do without the pool! Cast your mind back Emily - to your days back in sunny England. Doesn't this just make you count your blessings!!!

The Haley Family said...

k...so who's house is that? AMAZING! I would ditch the community pool too if I had that as an option!

Jo said...

good times!! annabelle is just too cute

Ben said...

Dude! That looks like you guys had a blast! I'm jealous!

Darci said...

That sounds like the perfect recipe for summer! Now, if that is your pool and property . . I LOVE IT! I may just come to visit for a while. I am family after all. hee hee

rummage family said...

I love it! I swear, My little Easton and your Annibelle, knew each other in the before they came to earth! I love hanging out with ya'll.......perfect friends, that's what makes a perfect summer! Thanks for all the good times, can't wait till Friday!

mary.liz said...

That is too cute! And a private pool for free...it doesn't get better than that!