CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Splish splash

All I can say is enjoy the cuteness























5 comments:

Melissa said...

Bathtime is the best! Bath photos are my favorites of my children!

Eric-n-Ali said...

I love these pictures! When they grow up you forget how cute their little hands and feet are!

rummage family said...

Here's your comment.....ready?.....
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! That is really the only time I get my camera out is at bathtime, for some reason, a funny side comes out of them at bathtime! LOVE those chunky legs!

rummage family said...

Here's your comment.....ready?.....
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! That is really the only time I get my camera out is at bathtime, for some reason, a funny sdie comes out of them at bathtime! LOVE those chunky legs!

mary.liz said...

So adorable. Izzy has that same towel...I don't know where she got it. We have a matching bow too. I think her aunt-E made it for her! :)