Ok Ok- I know I have been a naughty girl and not updated this blog in FOREVER. Sorry. Life has been pretty hectic and crazy plus we have been like non stop sick most of the month of December. So-to make up for it I am going to inundate you with TONS of photos. Ok- here goes.
Look how big Annababy is getting!!!!
Look how big Annababy is getting!!!!
She's got my lips :)
Connor was rewarded for perfect attendance and being on the honor roll.
Go Connor!!!
That's my boy :)
My Dad and I went to go help at the Christmas party for Connor's class and Gramps had everyone rolling on the floor with laughter. He was pretty funny and Connor was pretty proud to show us off.
This is Connor's "good friend". They have a little thang going on. They love to make each other laugh and giggle. It's too cute.
See the stamp on her nose. My Dad was stamping all the kids :)
Annabelle kept trying to steal the show. She loved walking up and hugging the kids as they performed in the nativity.
She had the crowd roaring in laughter from her antics and her pretend singing was nothing short of HEE-LARIOUS!
On our walk we came across a picnic area with a roaring fire. It was like it was made just for us. It was enchanting and a lovely respite from a cold walk.
+button.jpg)
2 comments:
Yes about time girl. I enjoyed looking at the pictures. I hope you had a good Christmas and soon to be a New Year.
When things cool down, give me a call
That was AWESOME! Gorgeous photos. Annabelle is so beautiful. LOVE her hair. How fun your dad and Ben were there.
I so need to update my family blog too. I think I'll do the photo thing too.
Merry Christmas!
Deb
Post a Comment